Monday 16 October 2017

Google Exam - Success at last!



Google Exam Post Script: After a disappointing first effort, I was keen to take another shot at the Level 1 Google Exam.

I lined up a test date with others from the course on the second week of the holidays but unfortunately, a slight hiccup with the retake process from Google foiled my plans! Not to be defeated, I finally took the test again on the last weekend of the holidays - no pressure!

Well, I am pleased to say the wait was worth it - I passed! This success has really made me appreciate just how much I learnt on the DFI course last term - again a huge thank you to Dorothy, Gerhard and Matt! Hmmm, is it time to think about Level 2? Watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. This is a tribute to your resilience and perseverance, and of course your talent :) It has been a pleasure to spend successive Fridays with you and see you digital fluency accelerate. Best wishes for a great term ahead.

    ReplyDelete